NCPD is guided by five core values in pursuing our mission and drive the organization toward the future:
- Integrity: We are committed to honesty and sincere adherence to the highest professional, moral, and ethical standards.
- Impact: We believe that philanthropic efforts should support and enhance meaningful work that serves the public good in ways that, whenever possible, are measurable and sustainable.
- Inclusion: We value the full participation of communities and individuals and embrace the many forms of diversity, including, but not limited to, ethnic, cultural, racial, religious, sexual orientation, economic status, physical ability, and gender.
- Transparency and Accountability: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of organizational integrity and responsible stewardship, which require open, broad, and thorough disclosure of decisions, processes, and procedures; and
- Collaboration and Partnership: We embrace sharing knowledge and taking collective action to strengthen all parties and effectively leverage resources to achieve common objectives.